Fatness - (Webster's 1828 Dictionary)
FAT'NESS, n. [from fat.]
1. The quality of being fat, plump, or full fed; corpulency; fullness of flesh.
Their eyes stand out with fatness. Psa 73.
2. Unctuous or greasy matter.
3. Unctuousness; sliminess; applied to earth: hence richness; fertility; fruitfulness.
God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine. Gen 27.
4. That which gives fertility.
Thy paths drop fatness. Psa 65.
The clouds drop fatness.
5. The privileges and pleasures of religion; abundant blessings.
Let your soul delight itself in fatness. Isa 55.